Friday, March 13, 2015

Lack of progress

Here it is almost mid-March and no sewing has been done!  I have a before picture of a shirt I made last year with a wonky neck - I have since ripped the neck band off but not sewn it back on yet.  I hope that it will improve - I've been watching Marcy and Katherine Tilton's class on Craftsy and paying close attention to adding the neckband.
Goodness, wonky doesn't even do it justice!  And I've been wearing it like that?  Ugh!  

In all fairness to myself I'm still trying to get the room put back together.  No, it isn't a studio, it is a bedroom that I have claimed for my "Stuff."  Things were rearranged before Christmas and never put back together, so the past 10 days have been full of company, sorting, and just trying to find the bottom in there.  Progress with a new neck and more sewing soon!
Later . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment